- Includes a number of stilts to elevate a segment of the track. Creating the possibility to make an overpass on the track.
- Provides a fantastic way to gain an overview of the battlefield and survey the surroundings, gaining a major advantage.
- Works in conjunction with any of the track pieces in the Anki OVERDRIVE range and allows you to make a track combination that you’ve already exhausted, more exciting again.
- Adds the ability to perform tricks and jumps off of the elevated area, perfect if you’re looking for some single player fun away from the battlefield.
- The black design of the stilts perfectly fits the aesthetic of the rest of the Anki race track and looks good too.
- Only includes the stilts for elevation and no actual track pieces, meaning you’ll need to buy them separately, which can be a little costly.
- The stilts do have the ability to fall down during gameplay and ruin a race or battle, not being the strongest of material.