- [Best Gift] Want a brand new play gift for your baby who just learned to crawl? This freestanding swing set that can be placed in the room is a great option. Place your baby securely in the swing seat, rock it gently, and feel the surprised look on your baby’s face.
- [Certificated HDPE Material] Our baby swing set is made of certified HDPE material. It is completely non-toxic and will not cause any impact on the baby’s health. With reinforced in its overall structure, on the basis of environmental protection, it also effectively guarantees the safety of home use.
- [Practical Swing] Get your cute baby’s attention with this adorable swing set. Let them perceive the world from different perspectives with gentle shaking. Meanwhile, it can also help your baby to better feel the balance of the body, and exercise the balance in advance for the lively and active child in the future.
- [Fully Adapted] This swing set is small in size and can be matched with many other children’s play products, such as children’s fences, slides, basketball hoops, and so on. Build a playground of your own for your little one in your home step by step! Add different little pieces of furniture for them at different ages as they grow up.
- [Easy Setup] This cute baby swing set can be assembled in just a few simple steps. Can hold up to 66 lbs. Overall dimensions: 36″ x 18.5″ x 44.4″
- Product Type: Swing Seat / Freestanding Swing
- Color: Grey / White
- Swing Seat Type: Bucket Swing
- Material: Plastic
- Material Details: HDPE
- Wood Construction Type: No Wood
- Age Group Recommendation: 6 to 12 Months; 12 to 24 Months; 2 to 3 Years; 3 to 4 Years;
- Anchors/Stakes Required: No
- Swings Included: Yes
- Primary Swing Seat Material: Plastic
- Swing Suspension Type: Chain
- Number of Swings Included: 1
- Included Swing Types: 3-Point baby bucket
- Weight Capacity per Swing: 66 lb
- Chain Coating: No
- Total Swing Positions: 1
- Location: Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Product Care: Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use