The selection of children’s shoes is not an easy task for many mothers. It must be fashionable and comfortable, and it must be liked by children, not too large or too small. The child is developing and the growth of the feet is crucial. When buying children’s shoes, you must first understand what kinds of children’s shoes are available?
Classification of children’s shoes:
1. Leather shoes: Generally refers to leather shoes made of natural leather, artificial leather, synthetic leather as the upper surface materials by using gluing, sewing, laminating, vulcanizing, injection molding, infusion, and other processes.
2. Casual shoes: Casual children’s shoes are generally used in sport’s shoes, exercise shoes, fitness shoes, walking shoes, jogging shoes, four-season shoes, etc., excluding professional sports shoes, generally natural leather, synthetic leather, fabric, leather and non- Manufacturing of leather materials.
3. Leather sandals: Generally refers to the use of gluing, sewing, laminating, vulcanization, injection molding, infusion, and other processes, using natural leather, artificial leather, synthetic leather as the upper surface materials to make leather sandals suitable for children.
4. Rain boots: generally refers to the process of gluing, sewing, laminating, vulcanizing, injection molding, pouring, etc., with rubber, plastic, and PVC as the upper surface materials, suitable for children up to ankle when it rains or muddy Shoes.
5. Dance shoes: Dance shoes are special shoes for dancing. According to different dances, they are roughly divided into Latin dance shoes, modern dance shoes, mixed dance shoes, ballet shoes (toe shoes), ethnic dance shoes, etc.
6. Cloth rubber shoes: Generally refers to the upper surface made of a variety of fabrics, suitable for children to wear rubber-soled shoes or other shoes with elastic soles.