It is the policy to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that we sell, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information to our Email.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. “XYZ copyright”, “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04″, etc); and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed. Our Orders don’t add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay us what you see on the order screen, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
HOWEVER – In most countries, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately, there is no way for our sellers to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country.
Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can’t calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order. If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), just tell the seller what you need by putting instructions (regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc.) in the comments field during checkout. Our sellers are more than happy to follow your instructions.